Indoor Golf Teaching & Training Centres
A Hi-Tech Golf Teaching Centre is a revolutionary new way of teaching golf to players of all levels. It is one of the most powerful golf training tools possible as players and coaches have access to the most advanced forms of Physiotherapy, Body Movement Analysis, Swing Analysis, Clubhead Analysis, and Shot Statistics in one convenient location at any given time in any given conditions.
Some Uses of Indoor Golf Training Centres
- Juniors getting their first taste of golf!
- Women being introduced to golf via specific ladies days and training packages!
- Pensioners trying to cure that slice taking a quick lesson!
- Avid golfers using hi-tech body motion analysers and shot statistics to improve!
- Training camps holding sessions in bad weather or at night!
- Regular Sunday golfers coming in to improve their outdoor scores!
Players and coaches can have access to:
- Latest technology body movement, swing, clubhead analysis systems
- Shot Results & Statistics in the OptiGolf 2013 Simulator
- All in one convenient location (in minimal space) at any given time
- In any given outside conditions - day / night / rain / hail / shine
If you are seriously looking to enter the indoor golf industry then see indoor golf business/investment options. You can also see another application of our simulator as an indoor golf centre, see more about our indoor golf simulator or you can contact us for more information about indoor golf centres.
Your Ideal Golf Simulator
- For Golf Centres, Sports Bars, Clubs & Homes
- Real Putting Inside 20 Feet
- Inbuilt Player Feel
- 95 Courses Available
Plus the same reliabilty and accurancy of previous models.